Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

     I hope that you have a wonderful day! The sun is shining and it is 17 degrees Celsius. It is just after noon and I will be getting ready to go soon to the in-laws for our Easter dinner. We have been blessed with beautiful weather so early in the year. It seems almost too good to be true. I am also blessed with family and wonderful friends.
     A lovely person gave me a pot of sunny yellow tulips the other day. It was so thoughtful. A pot of sunshine for my kitchen table. Flowers have a way of changing our attitude of the world around us. If you are sad the best thing to do is to buy yourself a little pot of flowers and keep them in your sight. I always thought that receiving fresh flowers every couple of weeks would be the most amazing gift. 
Love Always Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment