Friday, March 2, 2012


Dear Friends,     
     I have a lovely vintage card that I want to share with you today. She is so pretty with the lovely bow in her hair and the beautiful roses in her hand. I hope that you like her.
     We had a snow storm the other day. We have not had what you would call a "normal" winter for this part of Canada but this was not what we were hoping for. It will be mild today and it will probably melt a lot of the snow that is left. I am hearing the birds these days. There are bluejays in our cedar trees and our starlings have already returned and are busy building theirs nest. I am holding onto to the notion that spring is just around the corner. Stay warm if it is cold or enjoy the breezes if it is warm where you are.

Love Always,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment