Saturday, June 29, 2013

Antique Images Friday Linky Party


I am joining Carolyn's Friday Linky Party. Today I have a card that I made for my little friend Madeline. She just finished school and she has the whole summer ahead of her. I thought it would be nice to send her a card. I love this image of the ballerina riding a beautiful swan and Madeline is artistic so I thought she would love it as well.  Why not join the fun at Antique Images. Just click on the link in the previous sentence and see what everyone is sharing. Thank you so much Carolyn. Have a wonderful weekend.



Love Always,
Kim

4 comments:

  1. How lovely, Kim! What a wonderful thing to do for your friend :-) And, as always, you've created a beautiful project with one of my images. Thank you again for contributing to my link party. This has been so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolyn I enjoy being part of the party and I feel privileged to be your first post of your first party. Best Wishes.

      Delete
  2. That is so sweet Kim...I love it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirley, I always have fun making cards. Hope you are well. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete