Sunday, August 2, 2020

A New Way to look at Life

I live on the same shore, just a different town now.
     Life is always changing, we as humans are always evolving. I live in a different town but I am still close to the lake. The water is so high this year that the beach is almost non existent. There is no place to sit or lay on a blanket, there is no room for the cars to park. The water is very close to the roadway. I was actually quite shocked when we went for a drive to see the beach for the first time this year. I have spent my lifetime on this beach. I have never seen it look like this.

     Both my parents have passed away. That was an incredible change. It has been four years now. Life changed immediately after that. I have learned so much since then. I have learned about me as a person. I have a new sense of calm, a new view of the world, a new take on everything in my life. I am happy and content. I have had to redefine all of my relationships. I have cultivated some and let a lot of others go. I know that the purpose of life on this planet is to be happy, enjoy the beautiful moments and to be kind. Kindness is so important. I also know that we must connect to our deeper self, our true self.

     I am a sensitive person and I see things differently compared to most. I see beauty in a visceral way. I love detail in art, in music, in conversation. I love to be present in the moment. I am conscious of peoples feelings and their moods when they are around me. I love quiet time. I love my own company. I love to meditate. I strive to be connected to nature, beauty, truth, energy, compassion, kindness and spirit. We are spiritual beings, inhabiting a body on this beautiful blue planet in the universe. I want to enjoy ever moment possible. Love is the key; love of self, love of others, love of the planet we live on. Love...

                                                                                    Love Always, 
                                                                                         Kim
                                                                                          


1 comment:

  1. Hello Kim.
    Just to say you that I follow you and I am completely agree with your message.
    Regards from France
    Christiane

    ReplyDelete