Thursday, July 4, 2013

My New Tea Wagon

     I love all things tea. I love drinking tea. My favourite tea is Darjeeling, that grows in Darjeeling Indian. It is an estate tea that I purchase from a shop called "Cooks Cupboard". Elspeth carries more than tea. She has cooking utensils, sauces and seasonings, wine glasses, teapots and almost every gadget you can think of. My next purchase from her shop will be a couple of graters, you know the new kind that do such a lovely job of grating cheese, zesting fruit peels and so on. anyway back to the tea.
     I have a collection of teacups that I have collected over the years or been given by my mother and grandmother my husband or friends. I cherish all of them. I use them everyday to have my tea.
     It is my birthday this month and I have wanted this for a long time. Now I have one of my own.




     I love giving tea parties for my friends and now I have the perfect piece of furniture. This is my birthday gift from my hubby. Thanks dear I love it but most of all I love you.

Love Always,
 Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment