Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Afternoon



     It is Sunday afternoon and I have finished another Christmas card. It is quiet now but the forecast is calling for freezing rain. I don't have to go anywhere today thank Heavens. I sat and watched a nuthatch busy on our big maple tree a while ago. The squirrels have been extremely busy lately. Yesterday afternoon I just happened to look up and there was a raccoon walking behind our car at the end of the drive. A little later he was making his way back up the yard and onto the neighbouring lawn. It is very unusual to see them in the middle of the day. He was waddling as he went; he must have been looking for some food.
     I love this pretty image of the lady with her gorgeous hat and coat. She needed a pretty border and I think the pale green damask looks really nice against the red. Can you believe that there are only 15 days until Christmas? Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Love Always,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment